Join us for the 10th Annual Woofstock 2018!
June 2, 2018
Sugar Hollow Park
8:30am — 2:00pm
Woofstock is a day for dog lovers to show off their animal’s amazing abilities, view dogs demonstrating their talents, enjoy great food and contribute to the cause of eliminating pet overpopulation.
Woofstock presents a special opportunity to educate the public about the importance of spay/neuter in the reduction of pet and shelter overpopulation and encourages a humane attitude toward animals.
Once again we will showcase The Fido Festival. The past has proven big smiles and lots of laughs for this event. We’ll have various dog demonstrations, delicious food, and local retail vendors with unique gifts and pet items.
Come and join us in this love fest of peace and power to the pooches! We are pleased that First Bank & Trust Company is again our sponsor for the 4K-4Paws event.
After the 4K, please stay and enjoy a day of family and dog fun at Woofstock. This is a day for dog lovers to show off their animal’s amazing abilities, view dogs demonstrating their talents, enjoy great food and contribute to the cause of eliminating pet overpopulation.
The price to enter your dog in the Fido Festival is $1 per class or $5 for unlimited entries, PER DOG. Download the registration form.
This event is for DOGS ONLY.
- Hoops to Music – Similar to musical chairs, be the last dog sitting in the Hula-Hoop when the music stops.
- Temptation Tower – Build the highest tower of treats in one minute, without your dog knocking it down or eating it.
- Fido Says – Handlers and dogs must follow instructions in a fast paced canine version of Simon Says.
- Spoon of Peanut Butter – The dog that licks the spoon clean the fastest is the winner.
- Tennis Ball Toss – Your dog has 90 seconds to fetch the most balls to win.
- Brush and Bag – Handlers have one minute to brush their dog and fill a plastic bag with the dog’s hair – the most hair in 60 seconds wins.
- Best Trick — Let your dog show off the best trick he/she has!
- Radical Rags – Dress up your Fido in the best Woofstock attire.